Realtor OKC: Selling A Luxurious Edmond Home
Summer has officially arrived and it’s a hot time of the year for real estate! It’s the perfect time to look at buying a brand new home. If you’ve recently started looking for a home for sale in OKC or the surrounding Metro area, there are many options available. Today; however, our realtor OKC team is highlighting one very special home for sale in the city of Edmond, Oklahoma.
This luxurious house has 2,427 square feet ready to be given your personal touches that will make this gorgeous space feel like your home! Both the interior and exterior of this stunning home, at Covell Village, have been maintained very well. Our realtor OKC team has seen a lot of wonderful details that are sure to make this home appealing to potential buyers.
Here are some of the details this home for sale in Edmond has to offer:
- Beautiful garden out front
- Large driveway
- Large living room with wood floors and fireplace
- Kitchen with pantry, granite counter-tops, breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with spacious bathroom (double vanities, whirlpool tub, large walk-in shower
- 1 other full bathroom and a 1/2 bath
- Walk-In closet in the master bedroom
- 2 additional adorable bedrooms
- A study with built-in shelves and desk
- Large backyard with covered patio (perfect for enjoying a relaxing summer morning or evening)
This area is highly sought after, because it is close to everything wonderful that Edmond has to offer! Living here would get you close to the following:
- A short walking distance to Mitch Park and the YMCA
- Less than 5 minute drive to Lowe’s, Walgreens, and Uptown Grocery
- Less than 10 minutes to Walmart and surrounding restaurants near W. Danforth and N. Santa Fe
- Less than 15 minutes to highway access to get anywhere quickly!
If you’d like to schedule a showing for this home for sale in Edmond (1124 Brayhill Rd.), please contact Thurman Real Estate Team by calling 405-850-9503. As always, our Realtor OKC team looks forward to helping you find a place to call home!